Node.JS Developer (Padua- Italy)
We are looking for a competent senior figure keen collaborate on the development of our new COMPLY platform.
We offer the opportunity to augment your skills and experience and work on an international project based on the latest technologies and software development methodologies.
We guarantee a stimulating and multicultural workspace, where teamwork is prized, and we nurture individual aspirations.
- Master’s degree in ICT subjects
- Effective communication skills and strong teamwork ability
- Proven knowledge of Node.JS or – alternatively – Java
- Confident working with Mongo, Redis and ElasticSearch
- Ability to work by objectives or with the “Sprint” Scrum technique
- 5+ years of work experience
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
Knowledge in the following technologies: Rest API, GIT, Microservices, Build & Packaging, continuous integration, DevOps, AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Extensive welfare programme
Full-time permanent employment contract
Do you want to become part of the Dedicated world? Fill out the contact form and upload your CV to tell us about yourself and your experience.
Fill out the form and attach your CV.
New opportunities are waiting for you
There is always a spot for the right person.
Get to know Dedicated
If your profile meets our requirements, we will contact you for an interview.