FrontEnd Developer (Pune – India)
We’re looking for a competent senior figure keen to collaborate on the development of our new COMPLY platform.
We offer the opportunity to augment your skills working on an international project based on the latest technologies and software development methodologies.
We guarantee a stimulating and multicultural workspace that prizes teamwork and nurtures individual aspirations.
- Master’s degree in ICT subjects;
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively;
- Knowledge of Angular 2+, React or VueJS, as well as Bootstrap, CSS 3, HTML 5, SASS CSS pre-processor and GIT.
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
Knowledge of the following technologies: Rest API, GIT, Microservices, Build & Packaging, continuous integration, DevOps, AWS infrastructure, VS Code and Test-Driven Development (mocha, chai).
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to work in the Italian office from time to time
Full-time permanent employment contract
Do you want to become part of the Dedicated world? Fill out the contact form and upload your CV to tell us about yourself and your experience.
Fill out the form and attach your CV.
New opportunities are waiting for you
There is always a spot for the right person.
Get to know Dedicated
If your profile meets our requirements, we will contact you for an interview.