Java Developer (Padua – Italy)
We are looking for a competent senior figure keen to collaborate on the development of our new COMPLY platform.
We offer the opportunity to augment your skills with the latest technologies and software development methodologies in a significant teamwork experience.
We guarantee a stimulating and multicultural workspace, where teamwork and individual aspirations are nurtured.
- Master’s degree in ICT subjects
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work in a team
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Experience with MySQL
- Ability to work by objectives or with the “Sprint” Scrum technique
- At least 3 years of professional experience
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
Knowledge in the following technologies: Rest API, GIT, Microservices, Build & Packaging, continuous integration, DevOps, AWS infrastructure and Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Initially a full-time position from Mondays to Fridays with the possibility to work part-time after work placement
- Extensive welfare programme
Full-time permanent employment contract
Flexible working hours, smart working
Do you want to become part of the Dedicated world? Fill out the contact form and upload your CV to tell us about yourself and your experience.
Fill out the form and attach your CV.
New opportunities are waiting for you
There is always a spot for the right person.
Get to know Dedicated
If your profile meets our requirements, we will contact you for an interview.